Map your infrastructure in GIS with CUES Granite XP, the software solution for the water/wastewater industry.
Granite XP is a comprehensive data collection and management software program that offers unmatched flexibility, customization, and ease-of-use to meet the growing needs of the pipeline inspection industry. Built using Microsoft Visual Studio™ technologies and designed with an asset-based architecture, you can navigate to a particular asset, such as a pipe segment or manhole, and view all inspections. Because this is the database structure on which asset management and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) are built, data integration is seamless.
- Ability to import ESRI asset data into Granite XP from a master GIS database
- “Single click” CD/DVD burning makes it simple
- “Single click” report creation and picture printing
- Create standard and custom reports with built-in templates which include your logo and can be saved in PDF, HTML, or ASCII file format and can be emailed from Granite XP
- Export data in multiple formats including Comma Delimited ASCII, Microsoft Access, PACP, MACP, WRc (Sewer.dat, Sewer1.dat), Azteca Datapump, GBA, Flexidata-PACP, & Neztek
- Powerful search using keywords and filtering capabilities by projects, assets, inspections, and observations
- Pluggable architecture for extensions development without re-architecting or changing the entire application
- Perform reverse setups in a single inspection: “upstream against the flow” or “downstream with the flow” to display upstream and downstream observations on the same inspection
- View live video and images simultaneously or select an observation on the pipe graph to instantly access that precise point in a MPEG I, II & IV video
- Software-based titling for post-processing in the office
- Customize Granite XP with components of its source code to leverage your internal IT resources who maintain your existing systems
- Two optional annual support plans to choose from
- Easy to use